Councillor Paul Crossley
Orchard Rise, Sham Castle Lane,
Bath. BA2 6JL
Tel: 07718 632959
Councillor Dine Romero
67 Englishcombe Lane,
Bath. BA2 2EE
Tel: 07900 276613
27th March 2014
BA2 1PB & BA2 1PJ
Over the last few weeks we have knocked on every door in Rosewarn Close to talk about Council services and local neighbourhood issues. If you were not in we left our calling card and a bus survey.
Where individual problems have been raised we are dealing with those privately. However several key messages came up from several households.
1. The litter both in the estate and on the field.
2. The flooding in the parking area at the back of 47-52.
3. The high cost of bus fares.
4. You are very pleased that as a Council we have now not raised Council Tax for three years in a row.
5. We are still getting lots of thank-yous for the work we did, working alongside parents and the school, to keep Culverhay School open and get it transformed into an academy for both boys and girls.
Following up on the first two points we have spent the morning of the 24th walking around the estate with Curo to discuss the issues and look for solutions that work and continue to improve the appearance of the estate.
On point 3 we are working with the bus operators to try and get cheaper fare deals. If you have not yet returned the bus survey, please do. A freepost address is provided so no stamp needed.
If we missed you or you have new issues please phone or email either of us on the details above.
Councillors Paul Crossley and Dine Romero